Hello,
I must apologize for being gone so long and not checking in despite earlier promises of staying and continuing writing. But I have good excuses for such behavior. Here is a list -
1. I have moved across America to a completely different timezone which causes Chaos, confusion, and lack of sleep.
2. My home in California caught on Fire, no one was hurt but it made everything even more messy, fortunately none of my stuff was harmed, or much of anyone else's
3. I went to Anime Expo. Four days of Japanese indulgence....
4. I had my wisdom teeth pulled - my mouth was swollen and I was up to my eyeballs in pain medication. The apocalypse wouldn't have moved me
5. I went to a mountain resort that had no wifi or cellphone reception. It was somewhat pleasant actually.
So enough of my excuses, moving on. Updates and changes. I will no longer be doing Excerpt Sunday since my novel series Shadow Chronicles is being changed to a graphic novel, so it will be a while before I have anything to actually show you. I might also knock off picture Wednesdays as well. I will be, hopefully, busy with a job, learning how to drive finally and college.
My poetry book is almost done. I just need to add in the illustrations and do some last minute editing and it should be complete. Then on to the marvelous world of marketing.
I want also welcome my newest follower. Thank you for joining, this certainly shows that people enjoy my writing, I hope...
Well I must cut this short since it is late and I have ten million more things I need to do, and I am not usinga hyperbole when I said I have ten million things to do. Chow!
omg how did the fire start?
ReplyDeletei will read ure 2nd chapter 2mz its 4am here i need to sleep!
ReplyDeletepls will u follow my daughters blog, she just started, shes only 9 too like ure brother...
http://zanzisworld.blogspot.com/
The fire started through an electrical shortage.
ReplyDeleteI'll go check your daughter's blog out