So in honor of Friday's post ( I won't tell you what it is, you have to figure it out) I am reviewing two movies about the Space Race, one I've seen and one that is to come soon to theaters.
The first movie is Transformers; Dark Of The Moon. In continuation of the first two movies, the Autobots still are fighting beside the humans, but not against the Decepticons, who have mysteriously disappeared into the woodwork of Earth. However the discovery of a missing Autobot ship on the Moon, containing a secret weapon sets off a chain of events, revealing that our Space Race was nothing more than a cover up.
Personally for me, the movie was good, though the new female lead barely acted, seeming like one of the robots herself. I know that is what every other movie critic says about her, but if the shoe fits.... As for family friendliness, I suggest you keep your youngsters in another room, it is quite violent, involving scenes of humans being incinerated into bones and clothes. Though for your teens and young adults, it's alright.
The next movie has yet to come out and falls in the genre of horror and suspense (meaning I'm probably not going to see it, I hate horror flicks) Apollo 18 is about two astronauts sent to the moon in a follow up mission. However while they are there, strange things begin to happen....
If you by chance are interested in scary movies, then by all means go see it. The trailer itself scared me, though one must take into account I am a bit of a wimp.


No comments:
Post a Comment