Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Media Monday: Dylan Dog and Osama Bin Laden

Hello bloggers!

Just let me take off my party hat here and step away from dancing on Bin Laden's perverbal grave to give you an update:

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD

I  just history happen and a new conspiracy theory be born. Believe me people are going to believe he is on the same island with Hitler and Elvis Presley. It would be  a good topic to go into  but I'm very OCD  about my schedule, so you must wait for a deeper look for.

Moving on...
So I saw a trailer for a movie called Dylan Dog, which is about  a paranormal investigator  and the trouble that ensues from something trying to destroy the human race. Yeah, yawn, heard that before but you never know it may surprise me. But I think I'll wait for DVD on this one. Plus the name is stupid.




 I think this movie was based off of a video game. I only brought this up because  I had a whole episode with the movie. I mixed up Brannon Routhe with John Borrowman ( he played Jack Harknesse from Doctor Who and Torchwood) and the local Doctor Who fan base is still after my hide for that. They look really similar okay! Except John Borrowman is indeed a better actor.
Till next time....

5 comments:

  1. lol why does anyone think anything will be any different whether he is dead or not?

    i saw this really good qote in a news article

    ...'Mahnoor Yawar from Lahore: 'Saying Osama's death is the end of terrorism is like saying killing [Ryan] Seacrest will end reality television.'...

    http://my.news.yahoo.com/pakistanis-shocked-over-osama-death-angry-us-093641074.html

    anyway just a bit curious n wondered ive noticed from your blog you seem to have a very mainstream view on things bt u was over at pseudo occult media n left a comment over there how you were starting a blog similiar to his if anyone wanted to check it out....sooooooooo im kinda curious cos you're blog is nothing like his and you definately dont come from the same page as him...so do u think all that stuff is crazy or you caonsider the idea to be plausible but are not sure?...im confused tbh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/binladen-mayfirst/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much a believer of the weird and paranormal. However I prefer to take a step back and take a look at it from a non-believer's point-of-view, it is also much more fun, because I can make so many jokes. I have very mixed opinion and I really see it has how much evidence that theorist has ( though in the case of Lady Gaga being a Illuminati puppet, I think that's just reading to much into it)
    If you check out the first chapter of my book, you'll see a bit of what I have to deal with when it comes to the paranormal/supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Osama, I'm very aware Terrorism is not dead. However I see his death as a turning point and a reminder that America is still very strong and that all things will things even the monsters that haunt us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this woman has cool vids

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DWPPD9jQym0

    ReplyDelete