So hello again, more fillers, yeah!
Happy Easter, hope yours went well, if you celebrate it
I’m back with another rave about my most beloved pastime; watching movies. And coming out soon (or are they in Theaters, I never know these things) are two movies I wish to discuss.
1. The Conspirator:
The basic plot of this one that I gathered from the trailer is that after President Lincoln’s assassination, the U. S government starts rounding people up who they thought were involved. One of them is a woman; a mother and a housewife. The main character (Hey it’s Mr. Tumnas! Yah!) has to prove she’s innocent in hopes of keeping justice in the trail.
It looks good though it’s not something I would usually go out of my way for. My English teacher suggested this one and I suppose it has a “conspiracy” in it. If lawyers and history interests you, go see it.
2. Priest
Now this one I’m pretty excited to go see. Basically this guy from a group of holy vampire hunters (Holy vampire hunters Batman!) goes after his niece who has been kidnapped by vampires. At the same time his holy order, which is corrupt by the way, hunts him down. Very cool looking. It’s a vampire movie done right! None of this Twilight crap.
So have you seen these movies? Like? Dislike? Got any ideas for Media Monday? Come on people, excluding my one follower (Hi, how are you? Glad you like my work. Keep commenting please, help my ego), I want feedback (I needs my precious feedback, the precious!!!!)


i aint seen these or heard of them tbh bt i dont watch much movies tbh and i tend to like geek stuff like
ReplyDelete(my fave movie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMt_J3_3U9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq6AOc0ATnU
and i dunno ive never been into vampire stuff tbh bt this trilogy is amazing i love it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkangel_Trilogy
a lot of movies i think may be quite telling of stuff thats really going on secretly in this world...hmmmmmm
I think authors are possibly inspired by the events going on in the world. Some consciously, others not so much.
ReplyDeleteBut you have to be careful, if you keep looking to hard, you start seeing stuff everywhere and start going crazy.
Both movies look interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Priest. I do like my vampire movies. Which, I concede the Twilight movies sucked, but I thought the books were good. None of them were priceless works of amazing art, but still worth watching/reading. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you have more than 1 follower. I just follow through my google reader. If you'd like me to follow publicly, I will.