I bring some sad news. My younger brother, age 9, had contracted a large lump on his throat. After some tests, it came up that the lump was suspicious for lymphoma,a cancer of the throat. He was taken last night to the local children hospital to have a biopsy done on the lump to prove if it is indeed cancerous.
As you might assume this piece of happening is quite disturbing for me. I love all my siblings very much and am very protective of what happens to them. My body seemed to react violently to it being that in the middle of the night I woke up with a horrible stomachache.
In summary I would like if any of you are reading this please keep my brother in your thoughts and/or prayers.
Suddenly all the money I donated to Make A Wish Foundation doesn't seem like such a bad investment now.
:-(
ReplyDeleteHopefully he will get better soon
ReplyDelete