Well welcome to a new week! I'm still working on the book/conspiracy contest. I am somewhat sad that no one hasn't even commented on it yet! I shall show you how sad I am by making a face out of symbols - :c
Moving on...
Last night was the series premiere of Falling Skies; a television show about aliens invading earth and taking over. Now where have I heard that plot line before? Oh yeah; every other plot about aliens. But rudeness aside, it was from the creative genus of Steven Spielberg therefore it presented a redeeming quality to me before seeing it. That night I was completely blown away. Intense,moving,(somewhat) original; an overall good twist and an old idea. It was also not overly gory or unnecessarily sexual but it didn't sacrifice the gritty action or the romance. So do I suggest the rest of you see it? Completely and utterly!
oh i havn't been around until this week cos my laptop was broken for 2 1/2 months
ReplyDeletethats y i haven't commented