Well, hello there!
Sorry I haven't written anything in a while, I've been very busy. First there was graduating from High School (Officially adult YES!) and then there was moving. Yes folks I am no longer in sunny California where the only green you're gonna get is a cactus. Instead I will be on the East Coast, lots of rain, cool landmarks and a whole host of over things. Well moving on to the important stuff.
I will be continuing my usual scheduling of posts, however Picture Wednesday may not be my art for awhile. I use, as you all know, a computer program to color my work. I use a desktop (my laptop is only lame for one reason and this is it) but sense I am not in my normal room where it lives I'm without my tools. So I will feature other artists that I think are talented!
As for Excerpt Sunday I wanted to wait until I had them all through the edits processes BUT some editors are really slow. So you get read to read them with all the mistakes. Mabye you guys can edit them for me.
I am also currently working on another book which will actually be done soon. It is a poetry book called goddess girl and sky boy, which will feature my art and my poetry.
I am thinking of putting on a little contest of who can give me the craziest and most unique conspiracy theory (and it doesn't have to be yours originally it just needs to be one I haven't heard, I'll let you know if I have)
Here are the rules-
-Follow my blog (because I'm seriously tired of having only two followers,come on people)
-Leave me a comment (And please be a tad bit serious about it. No "Your Mom" or anything like that)
- I chose (I'll give you a closing date as soon as I see how many people participating)
- Winner gets a free copy of my book (which you may or may not care about) and bragging rights)
So my only two follower,s go and indoctrinate!
No comments:
Post a Comment