I am so sorry! I have been in this constant state of not firmly knowing what day it is and I completely forgot about blogging yesterday! But don't worry I will blog tomorrow and on Sunday.
I know I said I was going to feature other people's work but I a few pieces I have never shown you. I thought why not show you them until they run out and if I still I haven't fixed my lack of computer programs, then I'll start showing you others' work.
Today I will be showing the two best designs I have of one of my characters in my book! He will be appearing in Chapter Two which will be unveiled on Sunday.
I based this one off of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7.
This one is supposedly his battle attire, with a different hairstyle.
So when you read Chapter Two you can think of either picture when trying to image this... interesting character.
See Ya Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment