Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Media Monday; Thor and Hanna

Hello again, hope you are all doing well.

Well, just to give you all a heads up my birthday is this Saturday..... YES!!!! OH THANK YOU!!!!! 18 HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!  If you would like to do anything for me, please comment, become a follower, or bribe/threaten your friends into following me. Thank you, now back to business.

Thor has now just hit Theaters and being the comic book geek that I am I had to say something.
 Basically Loki,the trickster god, tricks (oh what a surprise) Thor, the thunder god, into disobeying Oden, the head god and their father, in which Odin banishes Thor to earth to learn a lesson so he can become the king he needs to be. While there he meets a scientist (played by Natalie Portman ) and they embark on an adventure to save the world from Loki's evil plot. From what I hear from people, it's pretty good (Though Loki looks pretty dorky with those horns on his helmet, oh well at least the stuck to the original costume) and Loki is incredibly hot (fan girl alert, fan girl alert).



Hanna is, from what I gather, a tale of a girl trained to be an assassin who tries to balance a normal life with the life she was made for. Has Cate Blanchett ( whom I will always love as Queen Elizabeth and Gladerial ) and the girl from that one movie..... oh you know what I mean, go look it up if you're that desperate for details.


That it is it for today folks. See ya Wednesday. 

2 comments:

  1. Thor was GREAT! We went to see it opening night on IMAX in 3D and it was amazing! If it's still in theaters when you get here, I'll take you to see it.

    X-Men First Class opens the day after you graduate. You up for an opening day movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me think.... uh yeah!!!! That would be awesome! Thank you! (Taylor is now jealous and attempting to bribe me into allowing his accompaniment to such movie viewing)

    ReplyDelete