Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet the boss


Hi, my name is Phecba. I am a conspiracist
                I’d love to say I created this blog for the sake of sharing knowledge to the world but really that would be lying, and I hate lying. The reality is that I am a writer and I like writing books about Science Fiction and Fantasy, and the only real way to get published and distributed is to create a blog and get noticed by the public. So guess what I’m doing.
However I can’t just get on here and type up a bunch of gibberish! I would post up my story but then what would be the point of you buying the book? (I’ll put up excerpts from time to time but you’ll have to wait for the entire thing.)  So I decided to write about things that relate to my book, namely conspiracy theories. From 2012 to the good old fall-back of aliens, we’ll explore the theories, facts and the sides of some of the world’s greatest mysteries (gosh I sound like a History channel documentary)
So now on to the best part of this entire post- I talk about me!  Ha-ha, don’t worry, I’m not that narcissist. As you know I’m named Phecba but my real name is Jenna Benge. I’m just entering the wonderful world of adulthood and will be going to college very soon, hopefully… I live in the desert of Southern California and have been raised here all my life (I’ve never been outside the country, how lame is that?).  My past-times are drawing and (duh) writing. I’ve had many paranormal experiences throughout my life, which is what my book is about (remember when I said I wasn’t that narcissist, well…) with one or two twists to it.  I love being able to say I don’t have the average run of the mill life (minus the ghost  encounters and being called schizophrenic, that’s never fun) and will continue to seek out  new life, new mysteries, and new way to profit off of them! (That was a joke, kind of)
                So what exactly will I be doing with my posts? Good question, a gold star to whoever thought of that before you read it! I’ll be researching books, videos and good ol’ Wikipedia for you to get the facts and background of whatever the post’s topic is. Then I will go into the different sides of the issue and lastly give you my opinion. I strongly encourage for you to put your own opinion or give me a topic to explore. However there are rules! The rules that can never, ever, be broken! (!!!!!) (Notice the exclamation points, it means it is very important!) These rules will be your bible of commenting on my blog! You will memorize them!  You will treat them like they are worth thousands of dollars! And here they are-
  1.    You will not post anything that nudity, XXX content, traitorous, or illegal. I believe in free speech as much as you do but my site is not the place for that!
  2.       I want no comments involving blatantly calling someone insane or stupid, especially not me! I want positive criticism not bullying!  
  3.        No language! Because believe me saying @@*% or #$&$ is not very pretty and makes you sound very under-educated. If   you break this rule, I may make an exception to rule number two especially for the perpetrator
Any breaking of these rules will result in the removal of our comment and continued transgression will result in removal of the blogger. I  AM SERIOUS ON THIS POINT! Be nice, be smart, and be open-minded. Please!
As for how often I will post, I’m aiming for twice or thrice a week. Though my life as a tendency of taking me to other places.  But I will try my best!
Till next time!

4 comments:

  1. By the way, I'd like to add that I know that conspracist isn't a word but I'm being Shakespearean and making new words

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi will be intrested to read ure blog

    the red writing on black hurts my eyes tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not 'hurts' bt more like cross eyed!!!

    ReplyDelete